Wednesday, January 22, 2014

That feeling of ease you can't explain


"the calm feeling u can't explain, that comes out of no where, but gives you the sense that everything is going to be okay....no matter what the circumstances are..."

What is this phenomenon?  Well I call it that at least, because when it happens to me it  sure feels like one.   Some say it comes from this sixth sense we all have,  while others would argue it comes from some sort of higher power.  I haven't quite figured out which of the two I believe, but I'm thankful for it either way.

There have been a few times in my life that I've been granted the opportunity to experience this feeling.   Each time it's happened, some extremely stressful,  life altering event,  has me in a constant state of worry, fear, and panic.   Which then causes  all my thoughts and feelings to become engulfed in a constant state of sorrow.  And the fear of not knowing what's going to happen, not only gives physical pain, but feels like it's consuming your very soul. 

Then all of a sudden out of nowhere it all stops.  The worry, fear, and sadness are just washed away, leaving a much needed relief in their wake.  You feel calm and for some reason you can't explain, just know everything's going to be okay. 

The miracle is then displayed when everything turns out okay.  It's like your mind somehow knew what would happen, before the outcome was revealed.....

Just what's going on in my head today.... wanted to share to see if some others have experienced the same feeling.

 

 <3 your favorite soulless ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment