Monday, January 13, 2014

Moving to GA

Recently accepted a promotion in GA, and it hasn't felt official until today.  I still have until the end of February left in Michigan, but I finally started looking at new homes today.  The cost of living seems to be less there, which is a bonus, more bang for my buck.  But of course I also read all the horrible blog posts, and articles about living in GA.  I knew it was probably going to be like Web MD, something you shouldn't ever look at unless you want to see the worst, but I couldn't help myself.  There were very few positives about living there, but I figure it's like restaurant review sites, people only take the time to comment if their pissed. So I'll give it a chance.  Not that I really have a choice now, but I guess I'm ready for the next chapter in my life to begin.  If anyone reading this has any incite or advise please share :)

Georgia:

Excited about:
-Being a boss lady for the first time
-Moving into a new home
-Meeting new friends


Not looking forward to:
-Traffic
-Snakes
-Being so far away from family and friends

Can't get this song out of my head since I've accepted the position lol, thank you Ray Charles.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRgWBN8yt_E


No comments:

Post a Comment