Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Georgia

Feels like it's been a little bit, but I've been super busy. With the new job, house, and waiting two weeks until the cable company could get out here I haven't been on a computer till now :)

Either way I thought I'd post my thoughts on the experience so far.  There are many positives and negatives but overall it's still so new.  Below are my experiences so far:

Positives:
Tons of restaurants, every chain you can imagine is here along with good local spots
Lots of shopping malls.  Three within 15 minutes of my home :)
Country enough to where my neighbors aren't too close, but if I need something it's only a ten minute drive to the local Publix
People  are way more polite and genuine

Negatives:
Traffic, traffic, traffic
People don't know how to drive in rain, snow, or bright sunny days ( so basically don't know how to drive ever)
Roads go in circles, change names multiple times within a couple mile radius, and there is no grid system, so I have to have my GPS everywhere I go.
Far away from my family

That's the list so far, hopefully I'll be able to add more to the positives soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment